Sometimes, a commercial property is developed keeping a few of the original trees in place. Other times, the trees are planted during the landscaping phase of the project. In both cases, as a business owner, you need to stay on top of property maintenance, including having tree pruning done by a professional, as needed. There are a few reasons why your business should put this in the hands of a professional and why tree pruning should be done regularly:
- Protect Investment – Trees are expensive, so you want to do everything you can to keep them healthy to avoid having them perish.
- Safety to Public – A tree with dead branches puts everyone who walks by it at risk. You have a responsibility to maintain a safe environment for customers, vendors, employees, and anyone who comes onto your commercial property.
- Liability – It isn’t just about doing the right thing to keep people safe, but also to avoid an incident that could cost you financially. The costs involved with an injury or a damaged vehicle could easily outweigh the cost for a tree pruning professional.
- Building Damage – A tree branch could damage your building either by falling due to disease or snapping off in a storm because it wasn’t healthy enough to withstand the wind.
- Appearance – Unsightly trees hurt your company’s image. You don’t want your customers thinking you don’t care enough to keep your property well maintained.
If you want a tree pruning professional that will keep your property in top condition, give us a call at Central Florida Tree Care. We offer a wide variety of services to both commercial and residential customers that want to keep their trees in optimal health and gain the benefits that beautiful, well-pruned trees can provide.